- Operating system: Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later
- Internet browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later. Microsoft Edge is not currently supported
- A connection to the NHS N3 network
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or above, including Adobe DC
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2 (this will be installed automatically by the INRstar Client Window installer if not already present on the workstation)
Checking the current Windows Service Pack
If you are running Windows XP you will need to ensure that you have a minimum of Service Pack 3 installed.
Click on the 'Start' menu and click the 'Run' option. Type "Winver" in the run box, and press 'Enter'. You will be shown the following window, allowing you to discern the service pack number you are currently running:
If you do not have a minimum of service pack 3 installed you will need to update the service pack for Windows XP. Visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/service-packs for information on where to obtain the latest service packs for Windows XP.