INRstar Training - How do we provide it?
Our comprehensive INRstar training covers everyone involved in your anticoagulation service. Whether you are a new or existing INRstar user, our training is adapted to meet your needs.
The face-to-face and live webinar training will help you set up a new anticoagulation service with ease
The recorded webinars can bring your new staff up to speed quickly
The refresher courses will help your different clinical team members continue year on year to make the most of INRstar
The ad-hoc modules will provide a quick reminder of individual features of INRstar
If you're managing large numbers of users, we can offer bespoke training that suits your needs. Held at a central venue, our face-to-face training is a great way to:
- Learn with cost-effective, directed training
- Train a large number of clinicians or a skill mix of users
- Recognise the different roles and responsibilities in your organisation
- Have specific discussion around shared best practice
- Enjoy tailored support over and above our standard training course before and after the training
Our live webinars can be tailored to your needs and offer your anticoagulation service team a chance to train together. The trainer will work with the organiser and or clinical lead to develop a session to meet the needs of the users who will be involved in delivering the service. You will continue to receive advice and support before and after the training from the team to enable you to set up your service. Or if you are an existing user of INRstar and want a refresher for the team this can also be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Delivered by experienced anticoagulation clinicians
- Accessible 24/7
- Designed to match established clinical roles
If you're an existing INRstar user, refreshing your training each year is a great way to stay on top of new features and updates, enjoy better user experience and continue to follow national guidelines.
- Tailored to match established clinical user levels
- Designed and approved by experienced anticoagulation clinicians
- Accessible 24/7
- Provide certificates on completion
The number and range of the free-to-access modules are continually expanding to cover both new features in INRstar.
These are best viewed in Chrome.
Do you want to know more about Adverse Events? Start module
Discover the best practice for using and adding Target INRs and Diagnoses Start Module
Learn all about the Skip or Boost process Start module
The INRstar Help Website contains much more than simply what INRstar does. As well as how to install INRstar and link to your clinical system, there are pages about everything we do with anticoagulation support, including all the Self-Care programmes and information about DOACs.
You can also access our live chat facility (during business hours) and get immediate help from the Customer Support team.