Patients Accessed Elsewhere using External Patient Lookup
· This report shows which of your patients have been searched for or viewed by a user at a third party location. (To see who has been viewing your patients and why).
Use this report to:
· Show which of your patients have been searched for, but not viewed
· Show which of your patients have been searched for and viewed
Note that report can be filtered by:
· Date range
· Testing Location
The External Patient Lookup has a 2-stage process:
· The individual patient is searched for and minimal details are returned (Shows the minimum view – All fields, Full name, D.O.B, Gender, Postcode, Testing location)
· The full patient details are viewed – (Shows all fields and treatment plan view)
The report will show only the highest level of detail view used, per patient.
Please note: Treatments are not shown on this report – these are highlighted within each Patient’s Treatment History, supported by Patient Notes and Audit Records.
Please look under 'Additional files' on the right-hand side of this page to view or download an example report.